Pages



Thursday, October 25, 2012

around here

I enjoy school, I really do.  I feel accomplished when I'm in class...or actually go to class for that matter. I just absolutely hate tests.  I never know the proper way to study and whether my study techniques will benefit me at all.  I always feel like I've been studying for hours but have accomplished nothing.  I also never know when enough is enough.  I find myself easy distracted and more likely to take naps. During midterms this week I barely left the house.  In fact, I only went to work on Monday and then to classes, so I guess I've seen a lot of the apartment this week.  Thank goodness it's fall and I had the decorations to look at, but I'm more thankful that I had all the ingredients to make cookies, which also gave me a relaxing break.  I still have one midterm left and cannot wait for this week to be over. 

No comments :

Post a Comment