Pages



Sunday, June 1, 2014

Goodbye, May.

I cannot believe it is already June. I'm not complaining because I love the summer time. However, thinking about how fast live moves is a little depressing.  That's why we have to make the best of our time; which is why I thank May for being such a nice month.
The grass is finally dry enough for us to lay on.
Longer days trick me into thinking I can make it out on a week night (joke's on me, I can't).
Outdoor sporting events can be enjoyable without the rain.

Baskets of chips can easily disappear, but just as easily reappear...endlessly.
Rompers, shorts, and dresses galore. 

Beer and outdoor patios.
Did I mention beer and the outdoors? I'm not sure what it is, but beer is never my go-to unless I'm out in the sun...then the only answer is beer.

No comments :

Post a Comment