Pages



Friday, February 7, 2014

fifteen things


* I once swore I would never drink beer, wine, or coffee 
because I didn't like the taste. Now, I drink all three.
* I dislike revolving doors.
* I have no self control when it comes to food.
*My biggest wish right now is for the best to move back from Germany
(and will continue to be until she does).
*I can't live without Chapstick. 
*Cats are not my favorite.
*Procrastination is my worst enemy, but it's how I function.
* I always wanted braces...and glasses.
* I went through a phase growing up where I'd speak in a British accent and pretend I was on the Oregon Trail. I had to stop though, because someone told me people would start to think I had split personality disorder, and that scared me.
* Sleeping is one of my favorite things.
* I'm terrified I'll never figure out what I want to do with my life.
* I love receiving flowers.
*Although I've been told otherwise, I'm very shy.
* I'm very sarcastic, almost to a fault.
*I love anyone who can make me laugh.

1 comment :

  1. I'll come back after a year and live with you and we can share your room. Then we can get a cat that is fat enough that it loses it's cat-like tendencies (but keep it in the basement so that my sneezing doesn't interfere with your sleeping). K?

    ReplyDelete