Pages



Tuesday, November 13, 2012

wishing

  • I wish I was born with a natural talent.  Maybe it would have helped me decide what I want to do with my life...I also wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life.
  • I wish my oven would work properly. That way, each time I baked I wouldn't have to worry about changing the temperature and time from the directions.  I also wouldn't have to consider whether I would like my food under cooked or burnt.
  • I wish the kitchen sink didn't drip because it is one of the most annoying things in the world. 
  • I wish bean burritos were at my every day disposal.
  • I wish traveling were free, or at least 10 times cheaper.  Then I could travel the world. 
  • I wish I was guaranteed at least 10 hours of sleep each night because 8 isn't enough for me.
  • I wish I loved working out as much as I love eating.
  • Most of all, I wish for Ryan Gosling to become my husband :)

1 comment :

  1. Oh gosh, if traveling were free my life would be bliss! Adore ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete