Pages



Monday, December 3, 2012

the calm before the storm

Sunday was anticipated to be the best day of the week, and that it was.  We had planned on baking the entire day and getting cozy to watch the Holiday.  In the evening we headed down to Henry's for happy hour, but as soon as 10 pm rolled around my view on the day completely changed.  This week is finals for me and I usually meet on Tuesday/Thursday so I was expecting to write my 6 page take home test tonight and bring it to class tomorrow.  Little did I know our final was actually today at 10 am instead of Tuesday.  Who does that?! The entire term you spend going to class a specific time on a certain day only to get to the end of it all and have them switch the final not only to a different hour but an entirely different day.  Needless to say, I got it done by staying up half the night.  I'm glad it's over and glad I got to spend the day relaxing before the high levels of stress came on. 

No comments :

Post a Comment