Pages



Sunday, May 18, 2014

From SW to NW to NE

With a busy school week, I knew I would be able to bask in the pleasures of a less stressful weekend.  It was kick started with a high school friend getting our group together for drinks on Friday. After hours of laughter and catching up, I came to the conclusion that I have some of the greatest friends ever.  
Saturday, Stephanie and I attended a matinee at The Living Room Theaters, and I wondered why we have never stepped foot in this place before.  This is the cutest use of space and the movies and food options are just as wonderful.  It was decided that we need to stroll in here more often.
I discovered that brick and string lighting make for the perfect combination.  I've always had an obsession for both, so setting them together is enough to make me want to be surrounded by them at every available opportunity. I also discovered that a Saturday afternoon spent at VoiceBox, paying $4 an hour to karaoke in your own designated room is the best use of your time. 
A new headband can brighten up any girl's day. I think I've found a new obsession.
Tasty and Sons, I adore you. 
A stormy Sunday afternoon can make one feel so good about the work put in at expanding a tiny book collection. Welcome, Tina Fey, Augusten Burroughs, and Fitzgerald.

Hope your weekend was just as wonderful!



1 comment :

  1. i love the living room theaters. this makes me miss portland so much :(

    ReplyDelete