Pages



Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tis' the Season



I love to see couples tie the knot no matter what.  There's just something about that moment when the bride comes out that makes me whisper "I'm going to cry" every single time.  However, a summer night, a tree farm, oven roasted pizza, and an ice cream truck all make for the perfect wedding.  As I headed up the driveway to the location, I immediately knew how perfect the wedding was going to be. I started noting the things I liked as if Pinterest had come alive.  I love this season like it were supposed to be included in the other four.  If that was the case, it would without a doubt, be my number one.  This fact becomes obvious as I had to get dragged off the dance floor, not ready for the night to end. 

No comments :

Post a Comment