Pages



Wednesday, January 25, 2017

apartment tour

Welcome inside! I've been spending a lot of time in the apartment lately as I transition from a full time job, to managing social media at home. As I look around, I can't help but think of all of the memories we've had here and how much the space has changed--for the better. So many paint layers hiding under that crisp white, you have no idea.  Most of the items here can be found at West Elm, Urban Outfitters, Target and don't forget about Ikea. When I think about ever leaving this space, it makes me so sad. Can you believe we've been here since 2010?!
Please excuse the Christmas garland we still have residing in our living room.
Oh, and the Christmas wreath. 
Cheers to the room we use the least!
Here's to leaving dirty dishes next to my bed and not caring--it's only because it's a cute mug. 

No comments :

Post a Comment