Pages



Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Saying Goodbye

This past weekend I went to the beach with a group of friends to say bon voyage to one of my good friends who is moving to Panama to teach English. On the drive, Stephanie and I were having moments of excitement as we creeped upon a golden hour (one of the many reasons to love fall). I tried to take the best picture possible, but I knew a camera couldn't do justice to all the beauty we were taking in.  The rest of the weekend was followed by amazing weather, which was completely unexpected.  I had packed nothing but sweaters and leggings.
I hate saying goodbye, but I am so excited for Katie! We have known each other since the 7th grade and she is such a great friend.  I can always count on her to be down to party, but she's also the type of friend who I can go to when I have problems and need someone to talk to.  I love her to pieces!  We enjoyed our time going to the tiniest bar in the tiniest beach town, playing shuffle board and then headed home to play catch phrase until 6 in the morning.  

No comments :

Post a Comment