Pages



Wednesday, September 5, 2012

twenty four, you never looked so good


Well, it's my Birthday! Another year has come and gone and aside from the fact that I'm over getting older, I'm happy to be 24. I have this weird superstition that 23 is my unlucky number because 22 is my lucky one, so I was anticipating the worst year of my life.  The bad luck hit fast with my car's starter going out along with my brakes, then me wrecking my friends car I was borrowing because of mine not working, to that car's alternator giving up on me.  This was all because I was 23 of course.  The year sort of followed this pattern, but it wasn't all bad. However, I still won't be missing you, 23. Greetings and cheers to 24! May this year be better than the last, and I know it will since I have nothing against 24.   

No comments :

Post a Comment