Pages



Tuesday, August 20, 2013

birthday for the best

 This weekend was spent celebrating my beautiful best friend's birthday. We used Friday evening to reminisce with friends and family over pizza and beer then headed over to get our karaoke on (of course). It was a shame to find out the bar we went to didn't have the usual tune, 'Hold On' by Wilson Phillips, which I find absurd...but we settled for Boyz II Men 'I'll Make Love to You'. 
I am so happy to have this lady in my life and can't believe it's been almost a decade of friendship.  I remember the first time even hanging out the summer before our sophomore year of high school and jumping on a friend's trampoline together.  It's crazy how fast time flies and how far we've come.  She has been there for the best of times and the worst of times, and has taught me how to be a better person.  She knows me inside and out, and is constantly reminding me of how great our friendship is, and that is why I love her so! Megan Rose, Happy 24th! 
And a nice little throwback almost exactly 6 years ago



1 comment :

  1. I love you so much!!!! I can't believe it's already been that long and I can't wait for the next decade together.

    ReplyDelete