Pages



Monday, March 31, 2014

introductions


I spent my last day of Spring Break with the brother and introducing him to new necessities.  I have been craving Fire on the Mountain, which has the best wings, in my opinion.  My brother has never been so he was the perfect candidate to tag along.  Afterwards I felt like walking around Portland so we did just that.  In the mist of my happiness that I was able to enjoy a relaxing day doing the things I love (you know, eating and taking pictures) I take out my camera to document, but am denied by "error: the memory card is damaged, insert a new card."  Seriously? Thank goodness for the iPhone, or my wonderful day could have turned into a disappointing one.  I decided right away that we would have to stop for Fro Yo.  My brother's reaction to my remedy? "What is Fro Yo?" I couldn't believe it.  I don't know what this kid would do without me. Really though, I don't know what I would do without him.  If I could have one day a week like this with him, I would be one happy girl. Especially if it meant introductions to new things around Portland every time.

No comments :

Post a Comment