Pages



Monday, March 16, 2015

Oregon Coast

When I think of the Oregon Coast I generally think of a rain and wind, sweaters, and game board type of escape.  However, when the ladies and I headed west last weekend, we experienced nothing of the sort.  We arrived and went straight to a local restaurant to enjoy its seafood offerings.  I was able to satisfy my clam chowder craving, as we watched the fog slowly dissipate over the hills. The beach was ready to deliver as we walked along its sands and basked in the sunshine while reading the novels we had on hand.  Later in the afternoon we decided our best option was to stay until sunset.  We traveled to the best onlooking points as we waited for nightfall's countdown before heading back to the city.  This kind of day trip only made us want more, as we left feeling like it was not enough and promised to return soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment