Pages



Wednesday, March 23, 2016

in case it matters


Hello, there! 

* March has been a pretty good month for me, after starting it off with talks of a new role at work, which eventually led to a promotion and job title. Hey there, marketing world! I'm coming for you. I am both excited and terrified at the same time. With that, I will be returning to take a few classes on my old school stomping grounds. Crazy, never thought I'd be heading back there. Ever. 

* Also, I've planned a trip back to Texas to visit my mom and family in May. Beyond exciting to head to West, Texas for some kolaches. If you're unsure of what that is, it's a pastry from the Czech and Slovak. Get ahold of one (or five)!

* I've been binge watching Gilmore Girls. Please don't judge me. Binge watching is one of my favorite past times, and I love that Gilmore Girls has millions of episodes in one season. It means this phase will continue on for at least 2 weeks. I excel in the art of binge. 

* It's Portland Dining Month. I only have one week left to indulge, and I've only been to two places on the list!

* I've seen a little bit of cherry blossoms this season, and hoping I see more. I've noticed the amount of rain that Portland is getting, is washing them all away! 

* A short story of a night last weekend: Friday night we were out with friends and as I was talking to a lady I didn't know, she kindly stopped me and told me there was this guy who was "hardcore" checking me out. As I looked up and asked who, she pointed out the guy in the green button up and suit. I smiled and turned back to her and said "he better be, because that's my boyfriend!" Laughter followed, and it made my heart happy! I totally think it's the cutest thing. Thanks, boyfriend.


No comments :

Post a Comment