Pages



Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mississippi Avenue

It's daylight savings today, and I can't believe I'm surviving. There's just a lot to not like about losing an hour of my precious weekend. Especially since I feel as though I never have enough time in the day already. Now daylight savings in the fall, I like you a lot. I spent my day playing catch up with a friend as we headed down to Mississippi for brunch, and then strolled the avenue.  I need to start doing this more often, as this area has a lot to offer. Hope you are all surviving the time jump, and didn't miss anything because of it!

Tried out Interurban and I am very impressed.

Spring is so close, guys!
Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd.
I need my own room like this.
Succulent obsessed and I'm not sorry.
I've been wearing this cardigan basically every day since I got it. It's from American Eagle!
Hey there, spring.


No comments :

Post a Comment