Pages



Friday, November 11, 2016

bitter sweet

A few years ago I came across photos of this beautiful wooded dream and always said I was going to go. The next season came, and then the next and it was always a thought of "oh, I'm so busy and it's three hours away...next year for sure." That changed this year however, after I learned that this would all be gone soon and replaced with dairy farms. I then experienced some anxiety about not making it before it would become just a memory to some. My anxiety grew as the leaves fell in Portland because I knew it would be the same here. This place needed to be experienced in all of its magic: vibrant leaves both high and low. Lucky for me, I wasn't too late. I now regret not going years prior because this place deserves more than a lifetime visit.  
This spur of the moment photoshoot was one of the most fantastic things that has ever happened. After chatting with a photographer in the area, he offered to take some photos of us. Now we will forever have some of the most adorable -fake- save the date photos. 

No comments :

Post a Comment