Pages



Monday, November 21, 2016

up in the trees

This weekend I got to pretend I had a home in the trees. Finally. I have been eyeing these tree escapes for awhile but haven't managed to push the booking button. As I thought about what adventure I could drag my dad on this weekend while visiting him, I remembered there was a tour option for Treehouse Point. It's about half and hour from where he lives, so it was the perfect opportunity to explore the place! Now, I'm wanting one of my own. The pictures don't do it justice, so I recommend the tour, or a stay. 
I could sit here all day. So cozy!
This one was my favorite, although I'm not so sure about this bridge considering I had some butterflies walking across it. 
This is the bedroom view surrounded by trees.

No comments :

Post a Comment