Pages



Thursday, December 8, 2016

baking time

I've never been good with surprises. Giving them, that is. I always end up getting too excited and want to spill the beans. This year, I got Erik an early Christmas gift and he agreed we could have one exchange before the holidays.  We made a Christmas afternoon of it exchanging gifts and preparing cookies.  I found a unique watch company, JORD Wood Watches and thought I'd add to Erik's growing collection. They've got a great variety of men's watches and women's watches too! Erik got me the perfect addition to my record collection. Hello, 'A Very Merry She & Him Christmas.' We obviously put it on for the afternoon.  
I've actually never made Gingerbread cookies, but they are delicious. What's your favorite kind?
Happy Holidays!


Watch Gift Ideas

No comments :

Post a Comment