Pages



Saturday, May 10, 2014

this week

Signs of summer are definitely making their way into Portland.  I was finally able to pull out my shorts, as temperatures entered the 80's.  This, I love while I'm out and about.  However, when I get into bed at night in my non-air conditioned apartment and am forced to sleep on top of my covers in the bare minimum, I dread.  The pros outweigh the cons though as summer means longer days, walks and outside dinning with one of the bests, as well as impromptu ice cream dates, and park days with this cutie:

So happy I get to spend my summer days with this one
These are the only acceptable Crocs in my opinion
Churro ice cream?! Glad I got a taste on the last day it was available.  I had no idea Salt and Straw changed flavors every month?
We like to accidentally match: denim, black, and print
I got to bake my favorite bread, as there was an abundance of ripe bananas waiting to be used
I received not one, but two letters from the best.  Needless to say, it made my day. Correction: my week.

1 comment :

  1. Wish I could be at that sunny picnic with you and P!! She's missing her other mom.

    ReplyDelete