Pages



Monday, January 25, 2016

going green

Becoming a plant lover is not something I intended to do this weekend, but heading away from Portland and out to Cistus Nursery, it happened.  I've been out to Sauvie Island before, and yet I never knew this wonderful place existed. Which leads me to believe that there are still hidden treasures I need to discover out there. We picked up a few plants for our apartment and tried to ask as many questions as possible like, "which plant can stand the most neglect?" Seriously guys. Megan and I don't have the best track record when it comes to being plant owners. The lady at the nursery said we may be over watering, which just means we love too much. Is that such a bad thing? We'll do our best with this round, but either way, I know I'll have a reason to head back to this amazing establishment. 


No comments :

Post a Comment