Pages



Tuesday, January 19, 2016

playing tourist

Can we all just agree that playing tourist in your own city is one of the best things ever? Especially if your city is Portland. This place has so much to offer, and yet I feel like I've never taken advantage of it. So, when I discovered Megan also had a Monday off, it was decided we'd start the day off with breakfast (at one of the places that's just too busy on a weekend) and go from there. 
Broder Nord, you did not disappoint

I cannot wait to go back to this little place when it's actually open
vintage everything
pink wall heart eyes
double the latte
my favorite wall in Portland
^this is what me trying to learn how to manually work my camera looks like (but I kind of like it)

p.s. if anyone is dying to know where Megan's coat is from, Free People is where it's at

No comments :

Post a Comment