Pages



Monday, January 4, 2016

to the guy who would follow me around seattle

I never would have thought I'd find love from a friend who tried to date me years before I was ready. But they say that's how it happens. Love is found at the oddest times and when you're not looking or expecting it. Seriously a statement I believe to be fact now.  I also didn't expect our first year to fly by as quickly as it did. This first year I will cherish for the rest of my life, considering I never thought I'd see a year so full of happiness with another person again.  Erik, you have shown me how to love and be loved for the first time in my life.  I will forever be grateful for that. You not only accept me for who I am and all of my faults, but push me to be a better me. You are always there to tell me how deserving I am of everything (even a slice of pizza), and how lucky you are to have me. Although I think the truth is that I am the lucky one. You are an amazing person and I'm so happy to have you in my life. Happy one year...and 2 months because I'm a procrastinator, to my favorite human. 

A few photos from our getaway in Seattle:


No comments :

Post a Comment