Pages



Friday, February 12, 2016

overcoming procrastination

It has been one year, 3 months, and 2 weeks since I returned from my European adventure, and as embarrassing as it may feel to post this, I have to do it. I have thought many times about getting the end of my trip up here, but as more time passed I thought it was too late. This week, I found myself going through old photos and came across Germany. Lovely, Germany. One of the most amazing weeks of my life, even if I spent a great deal binge watching Weeds with my best friend.  But that's just it. That week will always live in my memory, as I got to reunite with my person after nearly ten months and see this whole new world she was living in. While also realizing at the same time, we will always be able to pick up where we left off. From Munich to Heidelberg to Frankfurt, I just have to share. After all, it's never too late. Right? 



No comments :

Post a Comment