Pages



Sunday, February 14, 2016

Très Bien


Très Bien, meaning very good, is the cabin we stayed at over Valentine's Day weekend; and a very good weekend it was indeed. We spent our time doing very little. Besides going out to check up on how much was left of Detroit Lake, we stayed in and did one of my favorite things. Cuddle. As if I needed a romantic holiday to celebrate my love for Erik, it was nice to escape and hide out in this A frame.  
So crazy how low the water still is.
Hello, gorgeous.
Two roses for two Valentine's together!
Best cuddle spot ever. 
I wasn't even upset about the amount of rain we experienced. Detroit, OR needs all the rain it can get!
Chocolate fondue will be our new thing, seeing as how Erik couldn't stop obsessing over it.
I think A frame cabins have become one of my newest obsessions.

No comments :

Post a Comment