Pages



Tuesday, January 28, 2014

change up


I've never been a fan of change. Change of anything. Seriously. So much to the point that I order the same item at every restaurant, every time. I sleep on the same side of the bed every night (although it's the furthest side from the door so that could be considered a safety measure in case someone were to break in; it would take them a second longer to reach me?), I have the same routine for getting ready, and a certain place for everything. Now I'm thinking I should stop there with the proof because I'm beginning to sound a bit predictable and a tad OCD. But really! Change is not something I look forward to but it's something I'm working on. I just recently made the decision to go ombré, which is a big step! I've gone darker every time since I started dying my hair. My friend Nikki Wright did it and although I gave her a hard time for not doing enough blonde (see, I am changing!) I still love it and understand it's a process. More change is coming!

No comments :

Post a Comment