Pages



Sunday, January 26, 2014

who wouldn't?


...want to live in a city where:
 there's a hot dog stand on every corner,
the most common way to get around is to travel underground,
crowds gather to watch random dancers...and then make you feel as if you were scammed since they only do it for money but then don't seem to show enough for it! it's still cool though, 
a park can provide you with a full day of entertainment,
and there's something new to discover every day?

I knew I'd love New York, but once I was there I was seriously on cloud nine. Now I believe I need to move there for at least a short period of my life.  I hear it's a hard place to escape though, and I absolutely believe that.  The food, the architecture, the people, and the diversity every street has to offer could keep me entertained for a lifetime.  I can't wait to return!

2 comments :

  1. i'm very seriously considering moving to NYC after graduation. i support you! go! it's one of my favorite cities tooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dooo it! Then we can know each other and have at least one friend. :)

      Delete