Pages



Thursday, April 10, 2014

endless tulips


This child does not respond to "say cheese," this response is from "say duck"


I almost completely forgot about the tulip festival this year and I blame it on Megan's absence. I'm not sure how it escaped me, especially when I arrived and saw what seemed like endless rows of tulips, take my breath away. It's been beautiful weather in Portland all week so without any lunch plans, swim lessons, or indoor play dates scheduled with Penny, I drove us south to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm. As I walked through the rows I kept thinking how much better it'd be with a friend because let's face it, focusing all of my time on a toddler who just wants to jump in mud puddles and doesn't know how to work a camera, was not cutting it. I immediately thought of Megan and Stephanie and our experience last year and then sat and enjoyed an "Authentic European Bratwurst" and figured that was close enough.

No comments :

Post a Comment