Pages



Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter coma

Easter felt a whole lot more like Thanksgiving this year, instead of Easter. It was spent sitting in a chair, with my arm digging into numerous dips as my only movement, and watching endless games of corn hole. Considering I was with the Freeman's and that is their "thing" as I have come to realize. It is at every single gathering I attend with them (regarding corn hole, although endless dips and chips are always present too). I didn't think things through I as indulged in so many appetizers and was full before the Easter meal. I didn't let my stomach hold me back though and I made it through. I even managed to eat a sliver of carrot cake for dessert. I hope your Easter landed you in a food coma for the rest of the night, as mine did!

Also, why do we only have Easter egg hunts for children? I have missed them along with baskets filled with goodies.  Definitely a part of growing up I am struggling with, as everyone thinks I'm joking every year when I ask if there will be an Easter egg hunt.  I'm not joking people. 

No comments :

Post a Comment