Pages



Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Portland Eats

I ordered the Nobby Hill (an omelet with zucchini, onions, spinach, and goat cheese) 
That lantern lighting, though. 
"EAT ME, DRINK ME"
Introducing Rae's Lakeview Lounge, which offers no reservations, no lake view, but bottomless mimosas until 2 pm! I had never heard of the place until I was summoned to attend brunch with the ladies on Sunday.  I asked "so, where are we going?' once I got into the car, and the response was "Rae's! Bottomless mimosas for $5!" At that point, I was happy to be in the car.  Rae's is such a cute old-school lounge in the Montgomery Park Neighborhood.  I've really been wanting to explore the food side of Portland recently, and find more places I've never heard of or been to.  Why now, after nearly four years of living downtown? This is a question I cannot find an answer to! I can't believe it's taken me this long to want to explore, especially considering it revolves around exploring food. I've even created a list which includes:
Shut Up And Eat
Screen Door
Pine State Biscuits
Waffle Window
Pip's Original
Petunia's Pies and Pastries
Nuvrei
Besaw's
Tasty & Son's
Christopher David
Cafe Broder

Luckily now, Rae's Lakeview Lounge does not need to be added! 

No comments :

Post a Comment